Ashleys Carpet Cleaners

7 Grimscott Close Hull HU74ET.

Call Us

Client Comments

Client Comments

Comments (20)

• John Mullins Sutton Hull

21 April 2015 at 14:36 | #

Mike did a fantastic job cleaning my 30 year old carpets on stairs and landing, highly recommended.

• Mrs Cox Beverley Road Hull

21 April 2015 at 14:37 | #

Very happy with the results of having my lounge carpet cleaned, I now don't have to worry about replacing it for a while yet.

• Darayl Griffin Hull

21 April 2015 at 14:37 | #

I employed Mike to clean the carpets throughout my home and I can highly recommend him as he is friendly and very professional and I will without doubt use him again.

• Sarah Donovan Hessle

21 April 2015 at 14:37 | #

Before I moved into my new home Mike cleaned all the carpets, windows and the inside house. He worked extremely hard and I could not fault his work.

• Mr & Mrs Selby Hull

21 April 2015 at 14:38 | #

After having a pigeon fly into my lounge and make a mess, Mike arrived 45 minutes after I called him and promptly removed the mess leaving the carpet exactly how it was before the accident. Fantastic service and highly recommended.

• Nicola Stephenson

21 April 2015 at 14:38 | #

Mike did a fantastic job on my lounge carpet. Would highly recommend him.

• Jackie Snow

30 March 2016 at 10:59 | #

The results were amazing and Mike and his colleague were friendly and polite. I will definitely use NewClean again and recommend to friends and family. Thanks guys - am blown away!

• Lisa Mills

30 March 2016 at 10:59 | #

Recently had several rooms, stairs and landing carpets cleaned by Newclean. Very friendly and efficient service. My carpets look and feel like new. Would definitely recommend.

• Tessa Oram

30 March 2016 at 10:59 | #

Made grotty carpets look like new ! Quick, thorough and polite service from Mike and his son. Would definitely recommend.

• marilyse corrigan

30 March 2016 at 11:00 | #

I have used this company for my carpet cleaning for a few years now, and the reason for that is because they have always been reliable, great value for money, and do a brilliant job. I definitely would recommend.

• Mike Gillespie

30 March 2016 at 11:00 | #

I contacted Newclean, as I required my carpets cleaned fast. I spoke to a helpful and polite gentleman called Mike, who organised a date and time for the work to be done. On the day Mike, was punctual and ready for action.

• Glyn Wilson

30 March 2016 at 11:01 | #

First time using Newclean and I was very impressed with the results - he managed to remove all the stains on my carpets including a tough oil stain! He was easy to contact and a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended.

• Maggie Daulby

30 March 2016 at 11:01 | #

I used New Clean to steam clean carpets and upholstery in my Mum's bungalow. What a fantastic job - everything came up as new and Mum was delighted. I would strongly recommend New Clean Domestics for anybody looking for a reliable, friendly and prompt service. Thank

you Mike

• Peter Abram

30 March 2016 at 11:01 | #

Used Newclean to steam clean the living room carpet in my new house after it was left in quite a state by the previous owners. The transformation was incredible - it looks good as new. Mike was a pleasure to deal with throughout. Highly recommended.

• Andrew Rowden

30 March 2016 at 11:02 | #

I used Mike to clean the carpets at Hollywood Bowl, Kingswood. What the last carpet cleaner was unable to do last year, Mike, worked hard and restored some very worn carpets and brought them back to life. I will be using him again

• Mike Sharp

30 March 2016 at 11:02 | #

i have used mike (newclean) for many years he always does a fantastic job i would not hesitate to recomend him to anyone.he is honest and very reliable, and i will continue to use his services for many more years ...

• Shoaib Faruqi

30 March 2016 at 11:02 | #

Got the driveway cleaned. Excellent results and service. Would certainly recommend.

• li ti

30 March 2016 at 11:02 | #

had living room stairs landing and bedrooms done, did a fantastic job very happy would recommend

• Laura smith

30 March 2016 at 11:03 | #

I had my carpet cleaned today, i am over the moon with the results and would recommend to family and friends.

• Alex Ward

30 March 2016 at 11:03 | #

a year ago Excellent friendly reliable service, highly recommended.